Friday, May 8, 2009

Jake and pink chair


Jake and pink chair
Originally uploaded by thenamewillcarry

Made this silkscreen this week. I like it. It's jake, my dog and a pink chair. Making silkscreens is really hard when it's raining out. I have to wash the screen and it's sort of difficult when the weather is against you. So i made it anyways and now i'm sick. I think i have a mild flu case or i might have an infection because, silly me, i didn't use protection when handling the fumes of the adding fluid and the spirits. Wanna Know why i didn't have protection? cause everyone ran out of masks!!! why in the world people in puerto rico are buying masks???! don't even tell me it's about the swine flu!! cause that would be ridiculous. Anyways i finished it and my throat hurts. Today i'm going to start a painting for the gallery. If i finish it today i might post it. Stop by later aight...

No comments: