Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yeah you know me!

radio
Here is my recent painting. I've been wanting to do some art around the city... some would call it graffiti but i want to do them where ppl are supposed to do them. Known-legal-public-spaces. No running from the cops! had my share of that. Since i've been looking at urban art... this piece came to be. I like the expression on her face and the fact that it's a girl. We always see this urban movement to be male oriented but it's in fact a culture movement not exclusive to the male gender. as to most of everything that happens in this world... well maybe the old testament. Hope you like it and if you don't you can tell me why... trust me i won't mind. I underwent harsh critics in college...

4 comments:

Mike Lewis said...

Ha. I only heard one harsh critic of your work ever. Zaima. And he wasn't even a little with it.

The piece is rad dude. I'm amped on it.

-Mike

e. said...

ha. when i said critics i wasn't talking about the teachers... although zaima was an ass! now that i say zaima, wasn't that an alcoholic beverage?? a bad one?

Mike Lewis said...

zima, and yes that malt liquor beverage hopefully has gone the way of the dodo. haha.

Julia Cocuzza said...

i think i got drunk on zima the night of my high school graduation. it's a good beverage to recruit under age hoes to drink heavy, otherwise not good for much else.

the painting's fresh, by the way. :)