Monday, February 9, 2009

TITLE???

Honestly, i don't know what to call the show. I have the owner of the gallery working on it, the administrator of the gallery working on it. My brother, mother and girlfriend on it. Part of the ad agency working on it. my friends on it and i might even ask you to be ON IT! We just can't get to an agreement. It would be great if i could just say i want this to be the tittle but... i can't. I just don't know how to summarize my work into a snobbish phrase. It would be better if i had a concrete proposal to this show but since the gallery let me do whatever i wanted, i painted exactly what i wanted. From the soul out. Yes the show has to do with children and all that that involves. Hope, play, convergence of cultures and so forth... we still can't manage to pin point one of the most important (some think) aspect of this show. So here i am writing about this... trying to clear my head of any damaging ideas. Hoping (a word thrown around like a baseball in the 1930s) i might come up with a great pair of words that would complete what's already there. When the world is crumbling, the earth temperature is rising, everyone's loosing their job, poverty is around the corner, health insurance companies are mugging citizens, a-rod is now an a-hole or a-roid, i must wonder... where can i get a little bit of peace so i can name this show and turn the world into a better place... what would be my contribution to this sick little planet.

No comments: