Thursday, October 30, 2008

El Dorado

The last 3 days have been interesting. I have to say i'm exhausted. Still working though. Last tuesday night, i think, i finished an interesting piece. I say finished but... i mean who knows if it's done? i sure don't and i made it.conbomba

Now yesterday i had a little problem with one of the paintings. I know my friend mike is really into robots and gadgets. I like robots, not as much as mike, but i do like them once in a while. I made this sketch...DSC04381
and a friend convinced me to paint it...
ro
Now see what the painting turned out to be...
DSC04388
from a nice little robot to this... i know i know.

I've been traveling around my house today, laying on every corner, sofa, chair, bed, in front of the computer, i even slept a little on the bathroom floor. You guessed it!! I'M SICK! oh i feel horrible!

3 comments:

Julia Cocuzza said...

yo, i dig. really feels the grays with the pink and a lil' naples yellow on the side. yum.
by the way, glad to see i'm not the only fool bloggin' (aka standing on a soapbox talking to myself). :)

Julia Cocuzza said...

really "feeling" the grays, i meant to say.

Mike Lewis said...

Dig dude....the robot was rad....hopscotch is rad (though not as rad as regular old scotch).

Gotta agree with Julia, but I'm just really into some of the random shapes you threw in there.